Things to check first
- Check leads (Jack to Jack) These can be tested by the customer touching the end of the lead with their thumb and hearing a sound in the amp.
- Is the mute button on?
- Check the guitar! Is the guitar battery working if applicable?
- Is the pedal power supply working?
- Bypass the pedals/pedalboard to test the amp direct from the guitar.
Start from the beginning
- Ensure all dials are set to zero and power is on.
- Slowly turn up all dials to 1/4 way then play the guitar.
- Turn off overdrive and go ‘clean’.
- Turn dials to half way and play the instrument.
- Try to play music through the amp from a phone (3.5mm jack to ¼ jack or 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack lead).
- If there is a ‘rasping’ sound, the speaker cone is broken.
If you're still having issues, please call us on 0333 241 9598 (UK) or 1-844-274-7283 (US)